Leave us a message
Incl. local taxes, if applicable
Prices, taxes and shipping costs can vary by the country of delivery. They will be updated at latest at checkout.
✓ Over 40 € orders free shipping to Germany
✓ Huge selection of different types of honey
✓ Shipping to Germany 4,90 €
✓ Shipping to EU countries from 9 €
✓ Shipping to Switzerland and Norway 17 €
✓ Fast delivery!
(1) These terms and conditions apply for the agreements you make with the provider (Pasiina Oy / Polar-Honey Finland, tax number FI08390701) on their website www.polar-honey.com/shop.
(2) We keep the right to change these terms and conditions, prices, and discount campaigns without further notice.
(3) A customer has to be a natural person, who is legally responsible for their actions either in personal or company role.
Company name: Pasiina Oy Auxiliary trade names: Lappi-Hunaja / Arktischer-Honig Finnland / Polar-Honey Finland Address: Sahamäentie 25, 27230 Lappi, Finland E-mail: email@example.com Tel. +358 (0) 44 557 2221
(1) The subject of this contract is the sale of goods (food items) to consumers in Finland, Germany and other countries.
(2) As soon as a product is posted on our website, we are submitting a binding offer to conclude a contract for the online shopping cart system under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows: The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to open the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. At the "Checkout"-page you can add your personal data as well as the chosen payment and shipping method. By submitting the order via the corresponding button ("order with obligation to pay" or similar description) you declare legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded, and you accept the general terms and conditions, the prices of goods and the shipping costs. The order is confirmed by paying for the contents of the shopping cart. This can be done either through the instant payment system or by prepayment.
(4) You will receive an order confirmation and a payment confirmation by e-mail. The order confirmation shows the products ordered, any discounts and shipping costs. The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have used for your purchase is correct, that the reception of the e-mails is technically possible and not blocked through spam-filters.
(1) The prices of goods and shipping costs include VAT. The VAT depends on the destination country. For goods to be sent to Finland, the VAT rate applicable in Finland is used. Our VAT ID in Finland is FI08390701. For goods to be sent to Germany, the VAT rate applicable in Germany is used. Our VAT ID in Germany is DE239311835. For other EU countries the local tax rate will be calculated. Sales in countries outside the EU are VAT-free.
(2) The prices displayed in the online shop may vary due to different taxes (depending on the country of delivery - EU VAT E-Commerce reform) or tax exemption. This is done either via the user's IP address, logging into the user account (entering address information) or at the latest when checking out the order, as soon as the customer has selected the correct delivery country.
(3) If you use a prepayment bank transfer or an instant payment system as a payment method (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Sofort payment or Visa / Mastercard, Online banking, Mobile Pay, Jousto, Siirto, Pivo through Visma Pay - Bambora Payform), you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or to the website of the provider of the instant payment systems forwarded. If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, you will be shown the order data as an order overview on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been directed back to our online shop. Read more about payment methods here.
(4) All payment methods available in the web shop are processed securely. Payments are made via an encrypted SSL connection (Secure Sockets Layer).
(1) Orders are dispatched on working days after receiving payment (usually within 1-2 days). If we are unable to ship the order because some product(s) are out of stock or other reasons, we will contact the customer to clarify the situation. Read more about delivery here.
(2) Polar-Honey Finland has no obligation to pay compensation if the delivery is delayed due to problems on the part of the transport company.
(3) The right to return the products is restricted in the case of food items, since in this case it is a question of goods which, due to their nature, cannot be resold, because they could be spoiled or because the packaging does not directly indicate whether they have been opened or have been used. Opening the packaging makes the product unsaleable and therefore they cannot be returned.
(4) If the goods are lost or damaged during transport, a complaint must be submitted to the company within 14 days. In the event of transport damage, the company responsible for the transport must also be notified immediately. If the customer has provided Polar-Honey Finland with incorrect or incomplete data (e.g. address details) and the delivery fails as a result, the customer is obliged to pay for the order and the costs incurred as a result of the failed shipment.
(5) Polar-Honey Finland is liable for faulty situations (e.g. goods damaged or expired during transport) and replaces the faulty goods with a new or equivalent product. The customer must immediately contact customer service and, if possible, send a photo of the defective goods by e-mail.
(6) The company is not liable for delays caused by force majeure or for indirect damage caused by a faulty condition or delayed delivery. In the event of improper orders or harassment, criminal charges will be filed.
(7) Polar-Honey Finland is not obliged to obtain information about the legal situation of different countries. If the destination country of the order does not allow the import of honey or other products sold by the company due to legal or customs regulations, the customer must inform himself about this before ordering.
The goods offered in the shop are only sold to consumers and entrepreneurs as end users. The commercial resale of goods is not permitted. Polar-Honey Finland therefore reserves the right not to accept contractual offers that appear to be made for the purpose of commercial resale of the goods.
(1) These general terms and conditions are subject to the law of Finland to the exclusion of the UN sales law.
(2) We treat customer data entered in the webshop with absolute confidentiality. Read more about data protection and register declarations here.