Leave us a message
Incl. local taxes, if applicable
Prices, taxes and shipping costs can vary by the country of delivery. They will be updated at latest at checkout.
✓ Over 40 € orders free shipping to Germany
✓ Huge selection of different types of honey
✓ Shipping to Germany 4,90 €
✓ Shipping to EU countries from 9 €
✓ Shipping to Switzerland and Norway 17 €
✓ Fast delivery!
This is the data protection policy and person file description of Pasiina Oy / Polar-Honey Finland (later stated as company) based on customer data protection law (10 and 24 §) and the general data protection policy of European Union 2016/679 (GDPR). Created on 4th of May 2018. The last amendment was made on 30th of December 2020.
This document explains how the company uses, hands over and stores your personal information. This document applies to situations, where customers buy products offered by the company, do business with the company or are in contact with the company by other means, for example by visiting the company’s website or a shop/sales stand. The data protection policy also applies regarding to handling customer information of a customer account in the web shop of the company.
To ensure the safe procedures with handling personal information, we inform you with this document, how the information is handled based on the valid data protection law and GDPR data protection policy.
1. Registry holder
2. Contact person of the registry holder:Tanja Laakkonen or Anita Ylitalo, tel. +358 44 557 2221, email@example.com
3. Title of the registryCustomer and marketing registry of Pasiina Oy.
4. Legal grounds and usage of the personal informationCollecting and handling personal information is necessary in order for you to visit our website, buy products or contact us in order to use our services and gain information. The meaning of the collection of personal information is to contact customers, keep up the customer relations, contact customers regarding to problematic situations and to do our marketing procedures via e-mail. In addition to this, anonymous data, and personal information from registered users, are collected to develop the website.
The website has following tools and addons to improve the user experience and marketing: Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Maps, Google Recaptcha, Google Adverts-addons, Hotjar and social media addons, like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Facebook Marketing-addons.
The ground for a company to handle personal information can be related to customer relations, contract or consent. The consent can be requested unambiguous, when you for example fill out a ticket in one of our sales stands to take part on a draw, or expressively, when you for example subscribe our newsletter from our website.
The information collected throughout the buying procedures is needed, so you can make agreements with the company, the company can deliver your order and the company can send you offers and news through email.
If you have a user account with the company, the company will collect personal information from you while you register the account. The company will also collect information regarding to your account on the time when you are the holder of the account. This information includes your purchase history, IP address and information on how and how often you use the web shop of the company.
In addition, information and customer feedback can be collected anonymously from website users to help improve the site’s operations and improve its user-friendliness.
5. Information contents of the registry5.1 The customers of the company's web shop and holders of a customer account
5.2 Participants of the draw and subscribers of the newsletter
5.3 Storing the personal informationYour personal information is stored only if it is required for the purpose they have been collected for based on this data protection policy. The company can use the information for an extended period, if fulfilling the requirements of the law or controlling the legal rights of the company require it, for example for an ongoing juridical procedure.
Web shop (customers): For five yearsWeb shop (holders of a customer account): If you have a customer account, and you have not requested terminating itEmail marketing: If you have not unsubscribed the serviceEmail database: For seven yearsAccounting purposes: If we are required to store information based on the valid accounting law
6. Lawful sources of informationThe company can collect your personal information, when you do purchases in the web shop of the company, visit the website, subscribe the newsletter, visit the company’s market stand or fairs or contact the company by other means.
7. Legally handing out information and transferring data to outside the EU/ETA countriesYour personal information is received by:
We do not sell your personal information to third parties if we don't have your permission for it. Personal information can be published based on the agreement with the customer, for example the name of the winner of a draw.
The information can be transferred outside EU and ETA countries by the registry holder if a partner of the company is located there. If the information is transferred outside the EU or ETA countries, the company will do procedures to insure, that the information is still fully protected and makes all legal procedures to transfer the personal information lawfully.
8. Basics of the protection of the registryThe registry is handled with care and information systems are ensuring the updated data protection. When registry information is stored on internet servers, the physical and digital safety of the equipment is well maintained. The registry holder is responsible for limiting the handling of the information only to the employees, who are solely responsible for the task. The registry holder takes care of confidential handling of stored information, the user rights of the server and other critical information related to the protection of the personal information.
9. Rights to control and demand correcting of dataEvery person in the registry has a right to check their own personal information stored in the registry and demand correcting any false data or amending inadequate data. If a person wants to check the stored information or request a correction of it, the person must send a written request to the registry holder. The registry holder can ask the person to prove their identity if needed. The registry holder will respond to the customer in a time frame based on the European Union's data protection regulation (usually within one month).
10. Other rights of the handling the personal informationPeople in the registry have a right to demand the termination of their personal information in the registry ("the right to be forgotten"). Based on the European Union's data protection policy, they also have other rights and right to limit the usage of the personal information in certain situations. The requests need to be sent in a written form to the registry holder. The registry holder can ask the person to prove their identity if needed. The registry holder will respond to the customer in a time frame based on the European Union's data protection regulation (usually within one month).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Limited user rightsAny rights, apart from those specifically granted here, are reserved. The use of the content of this website is permitted to private, non-commercial use. The use of images and text materials is permitted in public communications if the source for the information has been stated and the administrator of the website has been asked for and granted a permission of use. The content of the information may not be modified, and the information should be used in a way that does not harm the reputation of Polar Honey Finland (Pasiina Oy).
Copyright notice and trademarksUnless stated otherwise, all names, logos and trademarks appearing on this site belong to Polar Honey Finland (Pasiina Oy). The stated trademarks may only be used with a written agreement with Polar Honey Finland (Pasiina Oy). Other product and company names used here may be trademarks or trade names of their respective owners and are used by agreement between Polar Honey Finland (Pasiina Oy) and the respective company.Unless stated otherwise all the material included in this site, such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, drawings and software belong to Polar Honey Finland (Pasiina Oy). These contents are protected by international copyright law. Unauthorized use, modification or distribution of material of the website may violate copyrights, trademark rights or other legal protection rights.
Disclaimer and site modificationThis site and its content are provided to users as a service by Polar Honey Finland (Pasiina Oy). This site is provided in its current state. Polar Honey Finland (Pasiina Oy) does not guarantee the sites availability without interruptions or errors. Polar Honey Finland (Pasiina Oy) keeps the right to modify the content of this site or limit the access to it at any given time without further notice.
Polar Honey Finland (Pasiina Oy) is not liable to any party for any damage caused by or allegedly caused using information on this site or information that has been unavailable. The previous statement includes but is not limited to indirect and consequential damages, such as lost sales, lost profits, business interruption or lost data, even if Polar Honey Finland (Pasiina Oy) has been notified about the possibility of such damages. Polar Honey Finland (Pasiina Oy) does not guarantee that the website or the server where it is located is entirely free of viruses or other harmful components.
Furthermore, although reasonable care has been taken to ensure it, Polar Honey Finland (Pasiina Oy) does not guarantee that any information on this site, such as text, image or hyperlink, is accessible, correct in terms of contents and scale or complete.
HyperlinksThis site may contain hyperlinks to sites on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties. By following such hyperlinks, you agree that such hyperlinks are provided as a service only and that Polar Honey Finland (Pasiina Oy) maintains no responsibility for the linked sites, their contents and neither the correctness of information nor the responsibility of usage of the information.
Information and material submitted by userBy submitting information or material to any of our servers, for example, by e-mail or via this website, you approve and agree to these terms:
For this site to work as well as possible, it periodically stores small data files on your device called cookies. This is a common practice on most large websites. Cookies are small text files that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website. Cookies store information about your device usage and usage patterns, including your username, language, font size, and various display settings. The information stored in this way only needs to be entered once and not always separately when you visit the site or browse the pages.
You are free to manage and / or delete cookies. Instructions can be found at aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies on your computer, and most browsers can be set to block them completely. However, keep in mind that if you decline cookies, you'll need to reconfigure certain settings each time you return to the site. You may also not be able to use some of the services and features on the site. The using time of cookies varies. Cookies based on one visit will expire once you exit the browser, and the permanent cookies will remain longer. We will store your data as long as necessary for the purpose or until we assume, that they are no longer needed. While visiting our website, the cookies need to preserve your data for the shopping basket to function properly. Later when you return to the shop, you do not need to add the same data again. Cookies will keep your data as long as it is expected that you will not continue with your purchase.
We use third-party cookies. If you have accepted the analytical cookies, you can block Google from gathering and analysing data by downloading an addon to your browser from here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en You can also you other tools and addons to prevent marketing and monitoring. If you give your permission, we will use third-party cookies, like Google tools and analytics to gather data from the usage of our web and mobile services. It means, that when you visit our website, service providers can place cookies on your device. Third parties may identify you based on the cookie information they gather.
We use Facebook Pixel to gather data of your traffic between Facebook and web and mobile services of Polar Honey Finland. We do this in order to be able to provide you with personalized marketing of our products and services based on your previous visits. We also use social media addons, which allows our service to work with Google, Youtube, Instagram and Facebook. This allows you to use functions like “share”- and “like”-buttons in our web and mobile services. If you use these functions and have allowed the cookies, these service providers can gather data from our web and mobile services as well.
Polar-Honey Finland (Pasiina Oy) is not responsible for the data handling, cookies or other following techniques of third parties. In these cases the data regulation policies and user conditions of the third parties are applied. We advice you to get informed with the third-party data regulation policies and user conditions here: Google ja YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Hotjar.
Polar Honey Finland (Pasiina Oy) is continuously developing its websites and may at any time revise the terms of this Legal notice by updating it. We are not responsible for the translation errors of this site. In case of any disagreement, the applicable terms in the original language (Finnish) are taken into account. Copyright © 2021 Polar Honey Finland (Pasiina Oy). All rights reserved.